More musings about money! In part two of TCH’s “The M Word” series, Lauren and Karen explore traits 6-10 as outlined in Barbara Stanney’s book, Overcoming Underearning. Building off last week’s episode, they dig through the ideas Stanney suggests and explore ways they experience these traits in their own world.
6. Underearners are codependent
7. Underearners live in financial chaos
8. Underearners are vague about money and success
9. Underearners are anti-wealth
10. Underearners are controlled by fear
What do you think? Are you an underearner?